Cellgen Lifesciences provides access to safe, effective and affordable natural health and cosmetic products that nourish the body from within to give you a more beautiful complexion to face the challenges of today.
40 Seconds Miracle
The cream mask provides intense whitening and moisturising effect that leaves the skin fairer, smoother and softer in just 40 seconds. It penetrates the skin's basal layer to remove accumulated dirt while keeping skin moist at all times. There it rapidly lightens the skin at the epidermal level. The Result: A 40 Seconds Miracle.
The result is a virtually fairer, spotless, radiant, and translucent appearance. Complexion improves as skin visibly becomes lighter and firmer as it is revitalised by the restoration to its original beauty and vigour. Experience a renewed radiance by reduced dullness and dark spots.
When We Age Many Things happen
Our skin is damaged by an increased accumulation of dead cells, dirt, microbial growth, and free radicals that stimulate melanin production. Poor circulation and nutrient acquisition exasperates the assault.
Excessive exposure to UV radiation harms the skin. Inflammation, pollution, stress and an unhealthy diet causes our skin to lose its natural elastin and collagen.
Hazards of Aging
As a result our skin tones deteriorate due to hyper-pigmentation and become uneven in colour, reducing skin clarity. Wrinkles appear and skin texture becomes uneven. This leaves us with a dull and dark complexion. Even moisture levels become irregular.
Laser treatments are a quick fix but they are often unaffordable. The recovery time varies from a week to 2 weeks to sometimes even more. Side effects include swelling, bruising and redness.
- With Qutie Coat, you will EXPERIENCE:
- Melanin Inhibition
- Double Whitening Effect
- Deep Skin Moisturizing
- Fine lines Reduction/anti-wrinkling
- Pore minimization
- Lightens scars, dark spots & uneven skin tone
- Nutrition Replenishing
- How Does CellLabs Qutie Coat work?
CellLabs QUTIE COAT WHITENING CREAM MASK contains Tranexamic Acid, a Japan R&D discovery, also the most advanced biochemical whitening ingredient that infiltrates the skin to whiten rapidly and inhibit production of melanin at the cellular level, ensuring a truly whitening effect happens immediately.
The 40 Seconds Whitening Miracle happens when tyrosine enzyme responsible for synthesizing melanin is inhibited.
- 5 Main Ingredients
- 1. Tranexamic Acid:
- Whitening ingredient that infiltrates into the skin to whiten rapidly.
- Effectively inhibits the production of Melanin by suspending the production of the tyrosine enzyme.
- 2. Hydrolysed Silk Protein
- Size of the molecule is 1/20 times smaller compared to other whitening products, which allows immediate penetration into the skin.
- Excellent moisturizing retention, giving you superior elasticity of skin & optimum moisture balance.
- Prevents dehydration of skin
- 3. Arbutin
- Extract of bearberry plant with natural double-action whitening agent
- Effectively prevent activity of tyrosinase in the skin, hence inhibits the formation of melanin pigment
- Protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals
- 4. Vitamin C/Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- An antioxidant & whitening agent with both anti-aging & anti-acne capabilities
- Effectively promotes collagen production
- Tones and tightens the skin to help repair the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces skin discoloration due to sun damage, aging and acne scarring
- Improves elasticity & moistures for dry skin
- 5. Argireline
- A non-toxic & non-irritant compound that relaxes tension of facial muscles
- Effective in reducing the depth of fine lines & wrinkles
- Accelerates collagen synthesis to provide you with anti-wrinkling & anti-inflammatory effects
- 1. Tranexamic Acid:
- 4 Steps of the Whitening Revolution
- INHIBIT: Japanese Tranexamic Acid, a discovery of Japan R&D took the world by storm as World's Most Advanced New Biochemical Whitening Ingredient 2006. It effectively inhibits the formation of melanin by suspending the production of the tyrosine enzyme, which is a precursor to melanin production.
- WHITEN: 1/20 the size of usual whitening product molecules, Hydrolysed Silk Protein's small size molecule allows immediate penetration into the skin. Arbutin, an extract of the bearberry plant, with natural double-action whitening agent rapidly whitens the complexion.
- MOISTURISE: A synthetic form of fat-soluble Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) in CellLabs Qutie Coat Whitening Cream Mask stimulates the skin to make its own moisturisers and produce collagen.
- RELAX: Argireline molecule is a non-toxic, non-irritant compound that relaxes the tension of facial muscles. This molecule is effective in reducing the depth of fine lines.
- 1) Cleanse
Begin by exfoliating the skin by scrubbing it to ensure it is clean and dry. This is to remove dead skin cells from the uppermost part of the skin.
- 2) Apply
Lather the Quite Coat Whitening Cream Mask and apply to skin in gentle rotating motions to maximise absorption into the skin.
- 3) Massage
Rub the cream over skin generously and massage gently for 40 seconds.
- 4) Rinse
After 3 minutes the Japanese-engineered ions bond with the dull dead skin, dirt and oil, rinse it off your skin.
For rapidly whitening of the skin at the epidermal level while maintaining high level of moisture, use Qutie Coat Whitening Cream Mask 2-3 times weekly.
- 1) Cleanse
How frequently should I use CellLabs Qutie Coat?
It is recommended to use CellLabs Qutie Coat 2-3 times a week.
How soon before results can be seen?
Visible fairer & softer skin can be seen immediately after the first use. After continuous use of CellLabs Qutie Coat, individual will experience fairer, hydrated, softer, firmer and more radiant skin.
What are the benefits of using CellLabs Qutie Coat?
- Melanin Inhibition
- Fairer & more radiant skin
- Deep moisturizing, giving you optimum moisture balance
- Fine Lines Reduction
- Pore minimization
- Lighten scares, dark spots, uneven skin tone
- Improves elasticity of skin through collagen production
What is Melanin? How the increase of melanin production affects your skin?
Melanin is type of a pigment which is found underneath a person’s skin.
The increased production of melanin in human skin is called “melanogenesis”. Production of melanin is stimulated by DNA damage induced by UVB-radiation and it leads to a delayed development of a tan.
Effects of increased melanin production:
- dark spots
- uneven skin tone
- skin discoloration
- age spots etc…
How does CellLabs Qutie Coat work? Why is there instant whitening and moisturizing effect?
The secret of CellLabs Qutie Coat is “Tranexamic Acid” a Japan R&D discovery, the most advance whitening ingredient that infiltrates the skin to inhibit the production of Melanin.
It also contains “Hydrolysed Silk Protein” molecule that is 20times smaller compared to other whitening products. Hence, has excellent penetration & retention level, giving you the optimum moisture level. Therefore CellLabs Qutie Coat allows more active ingredients to be delivered into the skin giving you effective & immediate results
When should I start using CellLabs Qutie Coat?
Mask is usually recommended to be used by anyone over 30. However in our current condition where we live in where global warming & climate changes are happening, it is very important that we start using mask in our 20’s. This is because the sooner you start the easier it is to prevent uneven skin tone and premature aging and to maintain a radiant complexion cum a healthier skin.
When should I use the product? During the day or night?
It is entirely up to you, whether day or night, CellLabs Qutie Coat will give you the same benefit it is supposed to.
Can I continue to use other products after using CellLabs Qutie Coat?
Yes you can. You can continue to apply your daily skin care such as toner, moisturizer, emulsion, eye cream, or any other skin care.
Is CellLabs Qutie Coat suitable for eye contour area?
Yes, our CellLabs Qutie Coat is suitable for eye contour area as it does not contain any strong and harmful ingredients like mercury & etc.
In fact, you can use it at any part of your body for the same effect.
Does CellLabs Qutie Coat contain bleaching ingredients?
No, CellLabs Qutie Coat DOES NOT contain any bleaching ingredients. Our CellLabs Qutie Coat have been tested and approved by Info Kinetics, a well-established Contract Research Organization specializing in Clinical Trials, Bioequvalence Studies & Laboratory.
Our CellLabs Qutie Coat is free from Hydroquinone & Tretinoin.
Is CellLabs Qutie Coat suitable for men?
Absolutely! This mask imparts great benefits to the skin especially for men who don’t have a regular skincare regime. After all, regardless of gender, there’s no harm pampering our skin with a convenient, easy to use weekly treatment. Furthermore, many men are becoming more aware of the importance of grooming in recent years.
Where can I purchase CellLabs Qutie Coat?
You may purchase them online on our website, or at our participating outlet stores which can be seen here.